Sunday, September 24, 2006

shit.
if i could just cut my head off
to relieve this pounding head-ache
and every time i turn around
the world turns with me
-now i can't seem to find my way out of this ever spinning room
i've come to call my home.
and i've reduced myself to spouting emo-goth crap again
because i'm too fucked up to take my meds (God damn them to hell)
lord in heaven!!!
is it that i'm so screwed up that i've become the hypocrite i've always hated?
if i had no roots holding me down, i'd have blown [myself] away by now.

for all who know and care, i just want to say i love you so much;
when will i finally meet the real me and like what i see?
can i/will i ever make peace between me and my god and between me and myself?
(is there hope for the tattooed man?)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two words man--

blank canvas.

Anonymous said...

[For what it's worth]
I've met the real you.
I liked it supremely.

anonym00kie said...

until g-d himself comes down and tells you thers no hope.. there's always hope...

Scraps said...

I believe in you.

;iulu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
;iulu said...

ouch. i'm sorry you had to go through this all this ship (why can't they ever pick on someone their own size??). take a nap and get back to us tomorrow.



"Stop the world, I want to get off"

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

I hope you are feeling more positive by now, the real you is terrific!

kasamba said...

Chin up cutie!

Rivky said...

sorry

Anonymous said...

anymookie, even then- u dont believe him. theres always hope.

And now its time 4 an inspirational song.