Friday, April 21, 2006

beat your swords to... building blocks?

i've never been a diehard peace activist; so until they come to me, i'm just gonna tell it to you.

over the last few days, i've been privy to a wonder that will unite all of mankind.
a creation so remarkable it's very name will strike fear in the cowardly hearts of evil-doers globally.
a device that is so incredible, i dare not even utter its name.
(so i'll show you a picture)
((bad guys beware))
  • you have been warned
  • 37 comments:

    Rivky said...

    it was just fine without the zing I think.

    s.J. said...

    *singing*
    '...all you need is zingo.
    all you need is zingo.
    all you need is zingo, zingo.
    zingo's all you need.'

    Anonymous said...

    You are hesterical. Glad you liked the game. Did you purchase it yet? The most positive post yet. I am truly honored. Thanks for the zing and pesach swing.

    ;iulu said...

    shiot.
    i friggin LAFFED!



    p.s. methinks it's 'bingo thzingo' (with the accent on the 'thzingo' part mind you)

    s.J. said...

    to the slapper- working towards it. savin' up my pennies.
    (and the thanks goes to YOU)

    flör- great. mission accomplished.
    [evil laughter]

    Anonymous said...

    You only need 3,000 pennies! It could be a nice floor covering.

    s.J. said...

    ...and walls.
    getting the plaster ready.
    *mom! can i do some work in the bathroom?*

    smb said...

    that's hilarious!

    ;iulu said...

    Man- I'm still looking for my sock and and T-Rex. did you get them yet?

    Scraps said...

    Finally, the key to peace for all mankind.

    [duly impressed]

    None available said...

    We shall never forget:
    Snap, crackle, pop.
    Wait, I mixed up something here.

    s.J. said...

    smb- hilarious? you mean world-altering, i assume.

    flor- no. but i got a birphday.

    scraps- see mom? i am good for something.

    tomboy-no no no. you confuse with the mighty kellogs oracle.

    ;iulu said...

    mix in a buzzing wasp, cute kid with perfect pearly whites (that likes to bite The Man), green straws (x2), water, little kiddie underwear (or lack thereof) and some cream cookies. did I get it all? we should have made this a meet. well I was only a guest at the tekes. oh well.

    Scraps said...

    Happy birphday. I always knew you were good at something.

    Anonymous said...

    when is your bday anyway?

    s.J. said...

    tekes? whah that?

    s.J. said...

    missed it.
    by four months and six days.
    (dec. is four months back, right?)

    Scraps said...

    Tekes: ceremony, celebration. According to this place: http://www.hebrewatmilah.org/maskilon3/ (If you want to do your own search, the first letter is tet.)

    ;iulu said...

    shit. and i found the perfect card and all..

    s.J. said...

    scraps- thank you miriam webster.

    flor- c'mon you knew this a while ago.

    ;iulu said...

    i didn't. same with the arrid. you never told me.

    s.J. said...

    yes i did.

    you wished me a happy b day.
    (it was on h.)

    Scraps said...

    S.j.--you're quite welcome, although my name isn't Miriam. Nice guess, though.

    Flor--watch yo' mouth, chile!

    ;iulu said...

    right. im not in kansas anymore.

    Scraps said...

    In Kansas they teach young'uns to talk politely, none of that pottymouthness there.

    ;iulu said...

    ok, for you I add an 'o' after the 'i'. deal?

    Scraps said...

    Yoter mi'klum. I'll take what I can get.

    --Mom

    socialworker/frustrated mom said...

    I have a new blog allvents.blogspot.com for the pure purpose of venting it is part of my main page. Hope people will use it.

    ;iulu said...

    vent? us?

    s.J. said...

    scraps- your last name is webster??

    Scraps said...

    Sj--nah, but it makes a good alias.

    s.J. said...

    but miriam doesn't?

    Scraps said...

    Heh. Nah, I'm rather fond of Scraps.

    ;iulu said...

    me too. scraps sounds like the stuff on the cutting room floor that's left at the end of the day, but the boss' small daughter comes along and lovingly collects the forlorn pieces and goes home to fashion a doll with her grammy or something.. :)

    Scraps said...

    Flor, have you never read the Wizard of Oz books? That's where I got Scraps from. :)

    ;iulu said...

    I know where you got it from (plus I saw your explanation), I'm just saying why I personally like it and what it connotes. hey, that q should be part of the meme:)

    Scraps said...

    Okay, okay. Sorry 'bout that. :)