Wednesday, April 26, 2006

my turn at MEME - a through z:

um... alright, i've been tagged for MEME by
  • scraps

  • no freakin clue why i'm doing this or what i done to deserve this, but what the he(ll/ck).
    here goes nothing...

    Accent: i think a blend of californian and tristate area (correct me if i lie)
    Booze: ahh. none for me. think of it as a recovering alchoholic.
    Chore I Hate: toss up 'tween doing the dishes and taking out the garbage.
    Dogs/Cats: dogs. one day, when i've mine own pad...*sigh* (cats aren't terrible either. but they poop in the sandbox)
    Essential Electronics: my mac and... um... er... a taser?
    Favorite Perfume/Cologne: hang pouperiee bags from my armpits (doesn't everyone?)
    Gold/Silver: rather gold on the way to the pawn shop, but silver in the breakfront/drawer/cane handle/etc.
    Hometown: from cali to torono to n.j. to monsey. they're all places i've lived, but none have ever been a REAL HOMEtown in my book. just another bathroom stop on the highway of life.
    Insomnia: unless i chug a pot of hard coffee before i shut eyes, morphius is good to me.
    Job Title: slacker
    Kids: except for my 2 year old cousin who calls me daddy....
    Living Arrangements: physically-with the rest of my atomic family. mentally-so far away.....
    Most Admired Trait: you'd have to ask my legions of groupies and fanclubs.
    Number of sexual partners: oh. i've got my own harem. (hello? what the hell were you on when you wrote this question?)
    Overnight Hospital Stays: dunno. when i was born... and when i got stitches? or broke my arm? or when i broke it again? can't remember.
    Phobia: heights. suppose it had something to do with the aforementioned injuries.
    Quote: (guys?? help me out here!)
    Religion: Jewish.
    Siblings: 3. a noisy nosey little sister, a mad chillin big sister, and an adopted swedish meatball named sven
    Time I usually wake up: heh, depends what time i'm asleep.
    Unusual Talent: i've been told that everything about me's unusual
    Vegetable I refuse to eat: mohamad ali
    Worst Habit: procrastination
    X-Rays: of course.
    Yummy Foods I make: chicken marsala
    Zodiac Sign: sagittarius
    --------------------
    ahright.... who're the next victims?
    argh! i'd say everyone who hasn't been tagged yet.
    doodlehead, flor,libby,smb,sw/fm,tomboy, trixies, etc.- if you haven't been tagged yet, you're 'it'.

    28 comments:

    socialworker/frustrated mom said...

    Vey cute I don't have the patience to be a victim. Here is a Quote- “If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance.” If that helps!

    socialworker/frustrated mom said...

    Oh and here is the source of the quote- George Bernard Shaw quotes (Irish literary Critic, Playwright and Essayist. 1925 Nobel Prize for Literature, 1856-1950)

    ;iulu said...

    sorry, don't mean to hog your blog and stuff. but I think i cried by one of 'em..

    Scraps said...

    I already tagged flor! Nyah, nyah.

    Re: siblings--are you talking about your biological sibs, or people like flor? (who's NOT a loser, no matter what she says)

    Scraps said...

    A MEME is kinda like the blog version of those emails you get from your friends, where you have to erase what they wrote and answer the questions for yourself (and in the case of MEMEs, post it on your blog), then send it on. Or some MEMEs are like interviews...I dunno, I'm still somewhat fuzzy on it myself. You send on a MEME by "tagging" someone.

    Scraps said...

    p.s. It doesn't stand for anything, I asked the person who tagged me weeks ago...

    ;iulu said...

    yea it does it think, it's pronounced like 'gene' and it's a mix of mime and mimic

    ;iulu said...

    oops, here's linky

    the sabra said...

    sj-love ur veggie answer (might plaguarize)

    None available said...

    Gotcha a quote:
    “If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.” --- Neil Peart.

    And there is no way this MEME thing gets to my blog. It's for commercial use only!

    s.J. said...

    wow. that was an out of body experience.
    who'd've thought a split personality.
    love/hate those med.s

    None available said...

    Hey, if you enjoy the labels, you portray Dissociative Identity Disorder, and it's funny as hell.
    Ok, I do wish to express some gratitude and respect, but I cannot add that into mine since it defies the purpose my blog doesn't have.
    Touched anyway.
    Please let me know which ID is as close as possible to your bona fide one.

    ;iulu said...

    hand over yer candy, boy.
    now.

    s.J. said...

    tomboy- the're all a part of me. (though s.j. is as close as it gets)
    flor- the newbies will put a bounce in your step (though i don't think that it's the desired result)
    and no you can't have any.

    ;iulu said...

    to the contrary. i need the bounce. what goes down must come up, right?

    anyway, im busily doing research on on my own candy manufacturer. i dont want ot waste yours

    s.J. said...

    trust me, i just unwillingly bounced 'round the house for two hours due to this crap.

    Rivky said...

    I always wondered where you live. nice rundown on your life.
    how much of what you write on the meme has to be true?
    I'm spamming my blog, ok, because I don't get enough visitors and I don't like that. so world, although my blog is not as interesting as SJ's or Tomboys, still come visit it ok. trixiestake2.blogspot.com
    SJ, thank you for the advertising spot

    smb said...

    great meme.

    I can relate about procrastinating.

    Rivky said...

    most admired trait: really sweet and comments on everyones blogs

    Anonymous said...

    QUOTE:

    “Suicide is not chosen; it happens when pain exceeds
    resources for coping with pain.”

    Anonymous said...

    Everything you do is a choice.

    Scraps said...

    I sort of agree with both anonymouses. Granted, everything in life is a choice, but a person who commits suicide might be in such a depressed state of mind that s/he can't see any other option other than that of (c"v) taking his/her own life. While there may indeed be other options, unhappiness clouds the judgment to such a degree that a person can't see that there are indeed other paths to take.

    Anonymous said...

    It's not a question of 'taking ones life' as reurning the gift that was given to you. You don't like it? give it back.

    Scraps said...

    But is that a choice best left in human hands, or in the "hands" of G-d, Who knows infinitely more than we do? We can only see our tiny little piece of the picture, and our vision is blurry at best. Life isn't the GAP; there's no return policy.

    Anonymous said...

    wanna bet?

    Scraps said...

    Yes. Actually, I do.

    ;iulu said...

    you're on
    tho like i said, i only bet for charity.
    pick your cause

    oh and ask sj if he allows this stuff here

    s.J. said...

    no problem.
    you people ARE the blog.
    do what you want.